Ohman Family Living now provides a hybrid Nursing-Assistant-in-Training program! As a testament to our commitment to delivering top-notch education, we’ve collaborated with the Ohio Department of Health to become the first in the state to integrate nationally accredited education from CNA online.
This education, endorsed, developed, and approved by the American Health Care Association, is a testament to our dedication to equipping the next generation of caregivers to the highest standards.
Ohman Family Living has been caring for seniors for over half a century. We understand that the healthcare landscape is ever-evolving, and this pioneering collaboration ensures that our program stays at the forefront of industry standards.
We believe in the power of education to enhance the lives of our caregivers, patients, and residents. This is not just a program; it’s a step forward in the evolution of healthcare education.
If hired and accepted into this program, here are some things you can expect.
- Hands-On experience: As a candidate, you’ll gain hands-on skills from our experienced nurse educator. The hybrid Nursing Assistant program is not just about theoretical knowledge; it’s about your ability to apply what you learn in a real-world caregiving setting.
- Flexible scheduling: On your own time, according to your own schedule, you can complete all your classroom work online. You will then complete the hands-on clinical with others in a fun and engaging environment where you put your skills into practice.
- Coaching and commitment: Ohman Family Living will provide the coaching you need to complete the online coursework successfully. We are committed to the success of our students. Thus far in this new program, we have had 10 out of 10 of our students successfully obtain their state tested nursing assistant license.
- Career Path: We designed this program to prepare you for a rewarding career as a caregiver. Many doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, therapists, and other clinicians began their careers in this entry-level position.
Benefits of Our Paid Training Program: We understand the value you bring to our team, and that’s why we’re thrilled to offer the following benefits:
- A $700 value for the online training course.
- You’ll receive paid training while onsite, where our nurse educators and lead STNAs teach labs and clinics.
- Ohman Family Living will cover the costs of ODH testing and the online course.
- We provide all course materials and curriculum at no cost to you.
- We provide the first two sets of nursing scrubs.